Yesterday was a busy day.
We had some friends with their babies come over and I made them lunch (wholesome wholemeal quiche). Then I busied myself making a chocolate and raspberry torte for my sister-in-law's birthday party and my other sister-in-laws homecoming surprise (which was last night). So consequently, I didn't get around to loading up the photo I might have done. It was delicious, but you'll just have to take my word for it.
We had some friends with their babies come over and I made them lunch (wholesome wholemeal quiche). Then I busied myself making a chocolate and raspberry torte for my sister-in-law's birthday party and my other sister-in-laws homecoming surprise (which was last night). So consequently, I didn't get around to loading up the photo I might have done. It was delicious, but you'll just have to take my word for it.
The photo is of our breakfast, which was steaming porridge.
Perfect on a cold winter's morning.
One for Daddy bear, one for Mummy bear and one for the baby bear!

No comments:
Post a Comment