Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorry we have been absent


I have to apologise for being so absent on here. For those of you who look me up from time to time, sorry. I now have only 3 weeks left of my teaching placement down the line, and then we will be back home and blogging again. It has been a busy but magical time. Sofia has been very spoilt by all the wonderful attention. Her Nanny and Grandad are enjoying their special time with her too.

Sofia suddenly has so many words and is stringing three and four word sentences, which makes this Mama very proud. She has taken to walking and is loving it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo looking forward to catching up soon. Sounds like you are having a great time! Can't wait to have a little 'chat' with Sofia. Take care. Cat

Heart Felt said...

Nice to see you back, glad all is well and I hope the pregnancy is going well too....xx