I have been wanted to take a family photograph for as long as I can remember. It is hard to get it all together to be honest. They are also fairly costly.
We have a lovely friend out ours Andrew, who was also our best man at our wedding seven years ago, who likes taking landscapes. He took a little convincing by Shawn but he agreed to take a family portrait for us. We had promised one as a gift to Shawn's mother for her 65th birthday.
Sofia had a temperature on the day and we were a little time pressured too. Anyway I thought I might share some here for you all.
We have a lovely friend out ours Andrew, who was also our best man at our wedding seven years ago, who likes taking landscapes. He took a little convincing by Shawn but he agreed to take a family portrait for us. We had promised one as a gift to Shawn's mother for her 65th birthday.
Sofia had a temperature on the day and we were a little time pressured too. Anyway I thought I might share some here for you all.







1 comment:
lovely pictures, wow your two have got big
Post a Comment