Sunday, September 20, 2015

Spring is here


Spring is here, finally.

Today was Sofia's Spring Festival at school. On the drive back home through the local countryside, we stopped at a field we had all noticed over the past week. It is a field of plum trees in blossom with a swathe of onion flowers underneath. A heavenly Spring sight. 

We stopped long enough for the children to pop down into the farmer's field and for me to take a couple of pictures of them. He noticed us and waved. I guess he knew we were there in appreciation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Stacey! Hiroko from SWE.
Long time no hear..... Sorry.
It is so beautiful and your kids are growing fast.

I can't open my gmail from last May. if you send some mails, I couldn't read, sorry.
I will send new mail soon from my new gmail address.
OOO Hiroko

Stacey said...

Darling Hiroko-chan,
I have been thinking about you all so much here lately. Everytime I eat some Manuka honey toast in fact!
Please do send me an email and your postal address so I can send you some love from New Zealand. Please give your three boys some love from us in New Zealand too.
Arohanui,
Stacey xxx