It has been a really long time since I checked into my blog. A lot has happened since then.
:: I am now a teacher. No more studies (well for now anyway).
:: Sofia is a proper walking baby girls with great conversations happening now!
:: We had a baby emergency last week, but all is good now. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow. We are over halfway there. BTW, it is now too late to find out what flavour we are having so we are just going to have to have a surprise.


Today Sofia got to test out her new art easel. It is designed with a slightly taller child in mind, but it is a triple purpose board with dog clip for painting, a pink blackboard, and a whiteboard. It has Disney Princesses all over it which Sofia seems to like and I of course am not so enamoured about. She has hardly stopped drawing since we got it out of the box. Actually, she is rather manic about it. Painting seems to have a soothing effect so we will be try that again this week. I had to sit her on a chair to reach the top of the board though. Today I asked her what colours she wanted and she said very clearly that she would like yellow, green and pink. What a very determined artist we have.
I was the very lucky winner of a blog competition a couple of weeks back. I'm looking forward to showing you what Sofia got from the lovely Gabrielle. I'll take a photo to share with you all shortly.
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling well....halfway already! Looks like Sofia had a lot of fun being artistic...xx
Post a Comment