
It seems weird to say that we took a train into the city. We live in the city fringe area, and lived in places in and around the central city for years.
My lovely friend Cat asked if we wanted to join them on a ride into the CBD. I knew Sofia would get a kick out of the train and the tunnel, and I wanted to go to Lush and Kikki.K. Hanging out with Cat and Naomi is great fun.
Sofia is wearing the pants and hat that we were lucky recipients of from Gabrielle. If you LOVE the hat as much as I do, you can get them from Native Agent in Kingsland.
2 comments:
It was a great day. Thanks! Hope you had a nice lunch with Shaun. :) Cat
Sorry I spelt Shawn's name wrong.
:( I'm fixing it immediately though.) Cat
Post a Comment