Friday, September 18, 2009

I've been so slack

Blogging hasn't been too high on my list of priorities lately as we prepare to welcome baby 2 and contemplate buying a house and moving. Plus I sold my Vespa (very sad!) and we are trying to sell and buy cars as well before this baby arrives. Life has been very busy indeed.

We are all well and happy though and that is what matters.

Sofia, Shawn and I are off to join my family at Mt. Maunganui this weekend. Sofia and I will stay until the end of the weekend next weekend. Shawn is coming back to work. Poor him. I'm looking forward to sitting on a non-polluted beach and swimming a couple of times a day in the heated pools. I am also looking forward to spending some quality time with my family. My Mum, Dad, brother Alexander and sister Theresa.

Needless to say, you won't see us for a while. Until later, take care.

1 comment:

Heart Felt said...

Sounds like you have been just as busy as I have ~ take care ~ xx