I'm at home Sofia-less and resting up.
I had my 33 week checkup with my Doctor last Monday and he told me I need to get some help and take some time to rest. Of course this is always easier said than done with a list of things to tick off before we welcome our new baby to the fold in several weeks time. I decided to take his advice as I had been very tired and worried at the slowing of baby movements this week. So, on Wednesday I drove Sofia to her Nanny and Grandad's place in Tairua. I drove home yesterday alone. It is very quiet and strange being at our house without her little voice chattering away to me non-stop.
I have never been home here without her before so it is very different. Shawn is finding it strange too as he often has both of us away, but never just me here without Sofia.
So, I'm taking it easy and resting. Sofia is coming to Auckland with her Nanny and Grandad on Sunday afternoon. My University Graduation ceremony is next week on Tuesday.
3 comments:
Thinking of you, my dear. Rest well, have some delicious naps in the sun. I can't wait to meet the new little one at Christmas time! I'm SO excited :)
congratulations on your graduation. good luck with resting up, how exciting to only have a few weeks to go
Take care....not long to go now! xx
Post a Comment