
Baby Sacha McManus (middle name yet to be determined) arrived at 2.20am on Monday 23rd November weighing a hefty 4kgs or almost 9lbs! He was also 57cms long!
What a wonderful surprise to have a son and a brother for Sofia. The official word on Sacha is that he's a 'teeny weeny baby. I love him SO much"
We are resting up at home. The new one. We moved on Saturday 28th.
5 comments:
wow, he's gorgeous, congratulations
Argh! He's so beautiful! First photo this extermely proud Aunty has seen. I can't wait to meet the little man, he's perfect. 16 days and counting...
And I love that Sofia is so happy with her little Hazel, that was possibly the sweetest comment I've ever had on my blog :)
See you all soon my loves!
xx Aunty Sarah
Congratulations...how wonderful ~ I'm so happy for you and your family. He's just beautiful. xx
Gorgeous! Look at that wee bundle.
Congratulations, hope he is being a sweet boy for you
xx
Congratulations! He is gorgeous.
Post a Comment