

Today I made up a batch of sourdough and used some of it to make two baguettes. I did this in anticipation of the smoked salmon from the farmer's market I would be having to accompany it for my lunch. I was so in love with the salmon I never took a photo of the finished baguettes.So you'll just have to take my work for it, they were delicious.
I'm not sure you can beat a good cibatta though. That's what I'll be having for the rest of the week. I alternate between the five grain loaf and the sourdough loaf week about. That way I can never have too much of a good thing. Both recipes are so easy too. I just pull of a piece and pop it in the oven when I need some more. Wonderful stuff this good fresh bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment