Friday, June 18, 2010

Winter break

Sofia and her Grandad hanging out the washing, their way.

Sofia and Nanny making wintry sandcastles.


Cheeky girl!

With the beach to herself...


We just came back from spending a wet week away at my parent's place in Tairua. Sofia spent lots of time playing in the estuary in her gumboots, over sized jumper, scarf, hat, and knickers. I got to lie in bed until 8.30 or 9 every morning with the little guy just snuggling and smelling his sweet baby smell. Bliss in the middle of a wet cold winter.
I have to say we are off again this Saturday after my quarterly gardening course at the centre for sustainable living. The babies and I won't be home until Saturday or Sunday the following week. Shawn is coming home early for work. We may manage a night out for my birthday next week though.

1 comment:

gabrielle said...

lovely photos, glad to see the hat still fits, my 3 have just started wearing theirs again