Friday, September 10, 2010

From the mouth of Babes


I thought I should share some of the funny Sofia-isms that I've put in my funny jar over the past couple of months. These little comments are going to end up as a bound book for their 21st!

'I'm just so grumpy like a monkey who someones stolen his bananas.'
- Sofia July 2010 (aged 2 years 8 1/2 months)

CAUTION: Toilet talk present in the following statement.
'But daddy, I'm a little girl.' 'If I was a poo I would stick up around on my bottom all day."
- Sofia's first "toilet talk" (2 years 8 1/2 months)

Sung.
'Three hats for the tiger, pink ones of course' 'Three buns for the baker' 'Boom-di-a-dah,'Boom-di-a-dah,'Boom-di-a-dah,'Boom-di-a-dah.'
- Sofia's made-up song 9 September 2010 (age 2 years and almost 10 months).






The photo is of the babies on Sofia bed that she chooses to take with her to dreamland every night. It comes as no surprise to me that they are all sweet and handmade.
Hazel the Hedgehog from Auntie Sarah in Australia -a beloved gift from her thoughtful Auntie across the ditch.
Her new favourite friend - "Humphrey" (Sofia named her) the orange haired Waldorf Doll my clever Mum made her recently.
Her sweet Meme (golly) doll - purchased for her 1st Christmas from Purple Patch in Tauranga.

1 comment:

Heart Felt said...

How gorgeous...fantastic you have kept a note of them all. They are all so memorable. xx