Recently we have been having a little clear out here. I started before spring, so I guess that technically it cannot be called spring cleaning. Anyway when we have cleared out things we take them to one of our many local op shops. I find if I take them good stuff, I get some great karma in return.
I found these cute little plates and a single sheet for Sofia for $2 total. They plates are used everyday in our house.

Anyway, these are just some of the great little finds we have had lately. Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile is a super funny book and I really love the illustrations. It was hardcover and in perfect condition. Thanks to whoever loved this book and then passed it on for us to find! We found the Gruffalo (Julia Child) songbook complete with unscratched CD for $1 in the op shop at Tairua too.


I also found this sweet handmade duvet cover for Sofia's bed which is yellow with lots of super cute flowers on it. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment