
Today we got our first egg!
Finally, we were ecstatic. I think it was from our gorgeous Black Betty (the Australorp), but that could be because she is my favourite with her big brown soulful chicken eyes and relaxed personality. She is the biggest of all four and I suspect the oldest.
Anyway, It is beautiful and destined for a boiled egg lunch for my Sofia today.
Finally, we were ecstatic. I think it was from our gorgeous Black Betty (the Australorp), but that could be because she is my favourite with her big brown soulful chicken eyes and relaxed personality. She is the biggest of all four and I suspect the oldest.
Anyway, It is beautiful and destined for a boiled egg lunch for my Sofia today.
1 comment:
Hoorah! I know this is a day you were waiting for...and it's a beauty! (and, er, may there be many more) x
Post a Comment