Today was the best weather we had seen in Auckland for a very long while. We packed a lunchbox and headed off to the Zoo. I used to work there before I had Sofia, so I know a few little spots that other people may not. One of my favourites is this little bush walk where there is a painted toad sitting in a sun dappled glade. Shawn said he remembers this guy from his childhood. I love this gnome bridge that crossed the moat into willow island. the perfect location for a little picnic party.
The band rotunda and sleepy Alligators.
There was a super fluffy little Australian Brolga chick that had just hatched that morning.
The band rotunda and sleepy Alligators.
There was a super fluffy little Australian Brolga chick that had just hatched that morning.





2 comments:
I love that little bridge and toad, I remember them from my childhood special visits to the zoo.
ooo, must go with you one day...i don't remember ever seeing the magical bridge and toad!
Post a Comment