I have been very privileged to have spent a week in the presence of some really amazing people, all who are working with very young children.
This year marks the beginning of two years of study for me to become a Steiner teacher (those in the US and Europe will call it Waldorf). This year I am working as a playgroup coordinator for our local Steiner school too. It is a journey which has been five years in the making/dreaming, and I keep pinching myself as I cannot believe that the time has come.
Here are some photographs I took around the campus. They have an amazing garden!
This year marks the beginning of two years of study for me to become a Steiner teacher (those in the US and Europe will call it Waldorf). This year I am working as a playgroup coordinator for our local Steiner school too. It is a journey which has been five years in the making/dreaming, and I keep pinching myself as I cannot believe that the time has come.
Here are some photographs I took around the campus. They have an amazing garden!





1 comment:
so glad you have taken the first steps on this dream path my friend...you have such a calm sweet energy, your children and all the others that will come through your care in the years to come are so lucky to have you hold that space. Big love to you on the journey. x
Post a Comment