I am still here floating around in this space...
I am trying to organise what will be the new year for us. We have been working hard on our house. Shawn has knocked out walls and rebuilt a kitchen from some second hand parts we purchased four years ago. We are moving forward one step at a time and attempting to do it all as frugally as possible.
This year we are concentrating on doing our best for each other as a family and making things good, true, and beautiful. If you think that sounds awfully "airy fairy" you might well be right. I am unsure what shape or direction our lives will take this year, but I am positive and trust that when all is revealed that it will be beautiful, rewarding and happy.
I hope that so far 2014 has been happy and enjoyable for you all. I hope to see you all again soon.
I am trying to organise what will be the new year for us. We have been working hard on our house. Shawn has knocked out walls and rebuilt a kitchen from some second hand parts we purchased four years ago. We are moving forward one step at a time and attempting to do it all as frugally as possible.
This year we are concentrating on doing our best for each other as a family and making things good, true, and beautiful. If you think that sounds awfully "airy fairy" you might well be right. I am unsure what shape or direction our lives will take this year, but I am positive and trust that when all is revealed that it will be beautiful, rewarding and happy.
I hope that so far 2014 has been happy and enjoyable for you all. I hope to see you all again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment