
I finally finished the dress I have had in my WIP pile for a while now. Thanks to my wonderful designer friend Jenny, I managed to over lock the underside of the gathers so the inside of the dress looks as tidy as the outside. It has left me craving an over locker too though. We have an industrial one in storage. Does anyone know how scary they are?
There has been a lot going on in our house over the last couple of months, which has made crafting a little slow. I have started back at university for the year to finish of my final semester of my Graduate Diploma in Teaching. Sofia is well and truly on the move too now which is also keeping me on my toes. I'll be running after her in the not too distant future.
I'm already on to the next things. I am certainly one of those people who cannot just focus on one thing at a time. I always have a number of things in my WIP pile. Much to Shawn's amusement.
1 comment:
Looks beautiful, love the fabric and the little teething necklace matches so well! x Good Luck for the compeletion of you Uni studies...what a super mum! x
Post a Comment