We went to the Zoo here in Auckland (my old workplace!) on Saturday. Shawn was booked to do a Primate ZOOM Tour. He was very happy as he got to do things like this!

While he was doing that, Sofia and I did this.
She was really brave holding the celery until the very last minute, she gave it to me when she saw the head of the world's tallest land mammal coming straight for it!
Sofia had the obligatory photo in the dragon's mouth at the Zoo. Do you have one of those photos? Shawn and I both have them too.

Then we bumped into Elephant Keeper Andrew out walking Kashin and Burma, and he invited us to come and visit them after their public encounter. That was really great. Sofia had never met them. Neither had Shawn. I have giving Kashin a couple of wash downs over the three years I worked for Auckland Zoo. They are pretty special girls! Sofia fed Kashin dates and gave her ear a little pat.

1 comment:
Lemurs are my all time favourite animal! I hope Shawn had an awesome time hanging with them, such incredible cool animals :)
Post a Comment