
I love my old Polaroid camera. I got it in 1997 in Japan. It was already pretty retro then. It still goes like a dream, but there is one small problem... I can't afford the film anymore. The company which produced the film has decided that despite the renaissance of the Polaroid in arty circle, there is too little demand for their product so it is being discontinued. I feel pretty sad about that. Somehow watching the photos develop in front of your eyes always seemed really magical. I feel sad Sofia will never get to see this magic.
Anyway in response to the impending death of Polaroid, some clever people have come up with Poladroid. You can down load the programme here. It makes your ordinary images print out and develop like a Polaroid. With that resounding "click" and "whirr" of a real Polaroid. I love it! I'm still a little sad though...
1 comment:
So COOL, I came across this site too a few weeks ago and having been meanng to give it a go.
Post a Comment