Thursday, March 12, 2009

If you are wondering where I have been...

...I was nursing a baby with a bad reaction to the nasty MMR immunisation.

...I was completing an assignment for my Graduate Diploma in Teaching.

...I was baking lots of these.

...and preparing for one of these.


Incidentally, the garage sale was a great idea. It forced me to to take stock of the things I was hoarding; books, CDs, material, patterns, clothes etc. It was a fabulous exercise and thoroughly cathartic. We have far less stuff now and Sofia has her wardrobe back! I feel cleansed and happy. What we didn't sell I took in four boxes to the op shop this morning. They were really happy with me, and I figure it should give me some good op shop karma.
We even sold some old dolls and soft toys for our neighbours!
Tell me though has anyone ever been to a garage sale where they had sequined curtains as the backdrop and sold expressos and cookies?

No comments: