
...when your baby will walk?
Sofia seems to have been on the verge of walking for so long now. I keep watching her eagerly thinking that today might be the day. Am I impatient? Probably.
I just keep thinking how much fun it will be to dance together!
She crawled just two days before her first birthday, just suddenly doing it like she already knew how! So that is now four months worth of crawling practice. She is a demon now with her crawling and can almost make it places faster than I can walk.
This is her standing in the hope that Daddy will share his corn on the cob with her last weekend. Note: Sofia had already devoured her own corn.

1 comment:
Isla took a while to actually start walking properly. She took her first steps at the end of January and is only this last 2 weeks walking properly. And she was standing for ages before she took her first steps.
Don't worry, before you know it she'll be running!
Post a Comment