Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All done and dusted



Well today I graduated. It ended up taking a couple of years as I had Sofia in between, and was studying and working to begin with. Now it is done and I am finished!

I got the best grades of my studies in my final couple of semesters, despite a lot of tiredness and morning sickness. The University sent me a letter to say I was one of their top graduating students and invited me to do Masters. Let this go on the record. No Masters until my babies are grown up enough to understand why Mama can't talk and spends too much time with her head in her books.

At last you all get a chance to see just how pregnant I look just five weeks out. Let me just say I feel like a hippopotamus!

2 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Congratulations! All the hard work has paid off.

Heart Felt said...

Congrats....your family must be very proud. xx