
Today was my 36th birthday. Sofia and I together made a carrot cake for me, and she decorated it. One day I know she will take charge of the entire process from beginning to end. For now, I am more than pleased to help with the more difficult and dangerous parts so we can celebrate with cake.
Sofia made me leave the house while she decorated the cake. I suspect it was because she wanted to eat some of the chocolate chips. Thanks sweet little one. It was truly delightful.
Sofia made me leave the house while she decorated the cake. I suspect it was because she wanted to eat some of the chocolate chips. Thanks sweet little one. It was truly delightful.
1 comment:
Happy day of birth (a bit belatedly!) to you dear friend...i didn't know...perhaps we could go out on the town for a joint celebration next year? i am truly grateful our paths met that fateful day in the local library! big love to you all, mex
Post a Comment