

I have been noticing my baby turning into a little boy. It seemed to happen overnight. All of a sudden he's doing these little things that only little boys can manage and my sweet baby days seem to be all but over. It is so bittersweet isn't it. As we say good bye to one age, the next really sweet and interesting stage in their soul development comes along. I do quite like the quiet siblings reading in their bedroom stage too though.

Shawn and I have been discussing whether on not to have another little one a lot lately. I really would have loved to have had a big family. He was always up for less, as he was raised as one of four. I always thought even numbers would be better than odds, because in our family (of three) someone always seemed to feel left out. WE don't have the best pregnancy stories in our house and as for the births...Sacha was 9lbs and I am 5'3" - enough said right! So it seems my friends, two it is.
Yes, the sweet baby days are truly over.
1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean, suddenly we have little boys....our babies are gone. Number 3 kids are amazing....I recommend it so much. I would love to have number 4, but Ian is definitely not keen. Big S and Little S are looking gorgeous! J.xx
Post a Comment