
After seeing this in the shower one night I knew I had to take the plunge. There was no more denying it my little boy looked far too much like a little girl. Everyday, without fail, strangers would comment on the sweet little girl, and her curls.
It was a sad day for Mama, but a milestone day for Sacha. He was a well gem in the racing car chair while his Mama sobbed silently in the chair beside him. He looks like such a little boy now. If a squint I can see the beginning of a curl returning the the sweet nape of his neck.

It was a sad day for Mama, but a milestone day for Sacha. He was a well gem in the racing car chair while his Mama sobbed silently in the chair beside him. He looks like such a little boy now. If a squint I can see the beginning of a curl returning the the sweet nape of his neck.
1 comment:
Oh it's so sad isn't it? My wee one had long hair until he was three and then grew it again till he was five. I'm used to it now but it was quite hard to get used to when it was first cut.
http://growingkiwis.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-look-like-max.html
Post a Comment