Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Felt shop


Today I finally started to sell some of my handmade goodies for littlies. I've been crafted little things for littlies for quite and I opened a felt shop a long time back with the intention of selling some things I make. Finally, I can.

I only have a crown and two garlands about to be listed so far, so it is definitely a work in progress. Working around naptimes, current illnesses (mine included) and in the cold evenings are tricky, and admittedly something I am yet to master. My own special littlies have to come first.

I've been working on the a bunch of birthday/celebration crowns for some of the special littlies in our life who are or have celebrated birthdays. Here's a peek.


I've been making crowns for children for more than three years now, but never thought about selling any until about a year ago. Most are made with vintage trims, fabric and embellishments courtesy of my Mum and the felt is all wool (as I adore how it feels and littlies deserve the best right!)

Once these special crowns are completed I'll start listing some more generic ones for sale in my wee shop. If you are interested, keep checking.

1 comment:

anissa ljanta said...

these are wonderful....good for you in opening your felt shop too. It will be full with delicious craftiness in no time i am sure. Lovely!