Friday, November 6, 2009

All I want for Christmas


Is this book not to have to go back to the library.

I always request a book and read it first before I decide if I really have to buy it. I'm a little bit addicted to books so really that is the safest way...

I have purchased one book this year from ones I requested and read first, so that isn't too bad. Bookshops are really out of bounds though still!


I have had some great success with the first batch of boule dough I have made from this book as has my friend. It really is that easy. I am really keen to try out the brioche dough and make some sweet treats too. If you like to make your own bread and spend heaps on buying fancy artisan bread, it is worth requesting this book and trying it out for yourself. It is super easy and delicious.

No comments: