

As I am writing this it has been exactly two years since I held my little girl in my arms for the very first time. In that moment I felt two things; the first was an overwhelming sense that our lives had changed forever (in an amazing way), and the second emotion was complete disbelief that she was ours and she was actually here (I was 11 days overdue).
Today I am sitting here in a moment of quiet as she sleeps in preparation for some cake eating, happy birthday singing, and a dozen or so visitors this afternoon. I can't believe how quickly those first precious years have gone. She has taught me immeasurably about myself, a lot about how to be patient, and how to live in the moment. I have had the absolute pleasure of watching her develop into a sweet articulate little girl who I love more than anything in the world.
Sofia, HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!!!
You are amazing, and I am so very happy and proud to be your Mama. I know that what ever you do in life you will do well and with courage and dedication. You are going to be a wonderful big sister for the baby Mama is due to have shortly. I love you my Babalicious!
3 comments:
what a gorgeous newborn she was, happy birthday to sofia
Happy birthday sweet precious girl :)
Doesn't it go so fast! Isla will be two next week also.
Hi Su-chan
Happy birthday Sofia!
I always love to see your HP.
I can't wait to see you and your family.
Could you read my recent e-mail?
Maybe Marcus photos are too big to accept?
I'm really sorry to use this but I need your new address.
Post a Comment