Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm still here


Waiting for baby two to arrive. Officially I was due on Wednesday. Everything feels ready to go, but baby isn't ready. I'm trying to keep my energy up so when he/she does want to arrive I'm ready.


Unfortunately we have two building sites really close to our place which are exceedingly noisy during the day. Sofia says she lives in a "very noisy neighbourhood" and she is right! I could do wish a couple of hours kip during the day.


I am really excited to see whether baby two is a boy or girl and also what they look like. I'm going to have two babies! I believe Sofia really understands that life is about to change. She was really unsettled at bedtime yesterday (a rarity) and she was saying "I'm your little girl Mummy" between her tears. Poor Babalicious. There are lots of huge changes coming for her. New baby, new house, new big girl bed, goodbye to nappies...

No comments: