

This statement assumes that this will be the first of many that I will make.This of course may or may not be true.
I have the material and the plan to make one for Sofia's big girl bed and I am planning on starting this in the new year once we are in the new house and I have the space.
I have the material and the plan to make one for Sofia's big girl bed and I am planning on starting this in the new year once we are in the new house and I have the space.
Shawn and I will share the third room in the house as our home office/sewing studio. Very exciting.
Anyway, I finished this small dolls quilt a couple of months ago. That was when I decided that I could tackle a slightly larger and trickier version for Sofia. She loves the dolls one and it has found a home in her little pink pram with her Meme-doll. It was made for her doll's bed (which is still waiting for her once she moves into the big bed), but she uses it for all sorts of things. The material was some 20-odd year old quilting fabric my Mum just happened to have. I love the red!
2 comments:
Well done ~ the colours are lovely. xx
very cute quilt and exciting you soon get a new house as well as your new addition
Post a Comment