Sunday, February 7, 2010

A final hurrah


Today Shawn's Mum, Step-Mum and Dad all came over for a coffee and a catch up. It was late, so we ended up have an inpromtu fish and chip picnic on the deck. I took a couple of photos, but I love this one because you can see what a great time they are all having. I guess unless we dine out there this week it may be the last we see of this deck as we will be demolishing it to reuse the timber for the children's deck. Which is rotten. I went through it the other day prompting Shawn to launch the deck project sooner rather than later.


Anyway these late evening are glorious out there on the deck. I will be sad to see it go. Hopefully we can build a new one out there in the not so distant future. First step fix the children's deck.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this photo Stacey! It's such a classic Mum photo - head back, eyes closed, cracking up laughing. Thanks for sharing :)