Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sofia-isms


Today I finally did something I had been thinking about for a while. I saw an idea to write down the cute and funny things that come out of the mouth of your babes and put them in a jar.

Later if you need a pick me up or a cute moment you dip into it and pull one out. I have been writing some down over the last couple of months and found a cute jar to start collecting them in instead of the windowsill in the office/studio.


Here is a taster of a couple for you.

:: "I go to the Zoo and get some more lions and put them in my pocket" (Sofia, almost 2)

:: "No, I'm just sitting here having a little cigarette." "(Sofia, aged 26 1/2 months)


The second was a shocker as noone has ever smoked a cigarette around her that I'm aware of. Actually, I wasn't even aware she knew what one is?!

1 comment:

Heart Felt said...

What a great idea, I do write ours done ~ but they get put into various draws and boxes ~ spread all around. Love it! x