Sofia loves to do puzzles and is really good at them too. I really hope this means she will have a mathematical aptitude that her father had but I never had as a young girl.
Anyway, for now I just love to watch her working out how they all fit together. I like wooden puzzles mostly. The farmyard one is a large format floor puzzle that I got second hand for $8 at a market in Papamoa over a year ago. She is just the right age to enjoy it now.
The cat one I got for $2 in the hospice shop out here a couple of weeks ago. I took in a whole lot of pink baby clothes, and my clothes to donate. I figured it is good op shop karma. If you believe in that sort of thing.
The cat one I got for $2 in the hospice shop out here a couple of weeks ago. I took in a whole lot of pink baby clothes, and my clothes to donate. I figured it is good op shop karma. If you believe in that sort of thing.
3 comments:
I definitely believe in the op shop karma- and have a whole lot of stuff to donate sitting in a pile! I wonder if it is the spirit of the karma to take it to spread it around the different options??!!
Thanks for stopping by spinning a yarn and sharing the story of your Dad's blanket, it sounds just lovely. Is it knit in stripes, or the silk used as an accent? The pattern I 'followed' had 'X's stitched across the thinner parts in a contrast yarn, but I chose not to do it this time.
LOVING the wooden puzzles....great find! Way to go Big S. (love your new blog title) xx
Those wooden puzzles are a fantastic find, the cat is just gorgeous. I never have much luck at our papamoa markets, maybe I need to open my eyes a little wider...
Post a Comment