Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We are home again

We are finally home after our week and a half away at my parents place in Tairua. It was a nice week and coincided nicely (intentionally) with my Mum's birthday.

We spent some time playing at the park and picnicking by the water.

There was a small fireworks display which we went to. My children LOVE the fireworks and although I had earmuffs from Granddad for them to wear I can safely say they were not afraid in the slightest. I shouldn't be surprised really.

We managed an afternoon at Whiti Farm Park which had some amazing animals. Sofia took a real liking to the long horned steer which she named "Straw" because he liked to eat straw (hay).

Sacha on the deck at my parent's place.

Sofia and the blue tongued lizard.

Sofia and "Straw".

Peekaboo!

Super cute picnic table.

Thanks for the ride Nanny and Granddad - Sofia and Sacha.

Miniature horse foal and our tour guide dog Storm.

Sofia adored the six week old lop eared bunny.

Sacha hanging out with Nanny and Granddad waiting for the fireworks at Opoturere School.

No comments: