Sunday, September 11, 2011

Indoor/Outdoor Shower


Today I came back from the Australian vs Italia rugby match that I went to with my two siblings and Dad at North Harbour Stadium to find my shower relocated to my front doorway. That is the new sholi styled 'walls' for the shower room in the photo above. They lived their previous life as internal doors in our friend's 70's house. Very handy!

We are in the middle of a complete renovation of our bathroom, and in order to continue Shawn decided we needed to remove the shower from the house. So essentially we now have an outside shower - it truly looks as though it is inside. Trust me
.

This is the view from the 'inside'... (see the outside brick wall). Yes, I agree, my babies are getting a little too big for the baby bath. Usually they bathe one at a time.



Also, showering on one's doorstep isn't as cold as you might think! It actually doesn't feel to different than a bathroom either.clever husband!

I'll keep you posted on our progression.

No comments: