Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Te Wao Nui - Auckland Zoo

Today the littlies and I headed off to the Auckland Zoo with two of our best friends to check out Te Wao Nui. This is the new New Zealand Precinct which has just opened. One word - AMAZING. I admit I was extremely overcome by what I saw, more so because I know what amount of work has gone into making this amazing place so outstanding. All the past and present employees and associates of this great conservation focused Zoo who have made this amazing legacy to share with all New Zealanders. This is something for all of Auckland to feel very proud of. If you haven't already, go and check it out!

Or if you can't get there just now(Hiroko-chan). Then go to this online photo set.

This is in the High Country area.

A rare photo of me with the little ones.


Their favourite place - the swing bridge which crosses over Motions Creek in the central part of Te Wao Nui.

No comments: