Monday, January 25, 2010

Name change


Well, some of you you visit here from time to time may wonder why I have changed my blog name. Well, in short I am no longer just Sofia's Mama. So I decided I should edit the name. For those of you who know us we all have names starting with "S".


The fact that Shawn and I met and happened to both have names starting with "S" was sheer coincidence . Sofia's name was chosen because it was the only name we both thought was cute while we were waiting for her to arrive and we liked the meaning. When were were waiting for baby two, we contemplated many non "S" names, but we didn't want to give them a non-"S" name for fear they would feel a little left out being the only non-"S" in their little family. So "S" it was. We loved Sasha for a girl and again it was the only name we could decide upon that we both like and had a great meaning. When baby two arrived and was a boy it took us a couple of days to affirm that it was the best name for him. In the end we changed a single letter and he too became and "S" with his name Sacha.


Is anyone out there wondering what we might name any pets we have in the future?

1 comment:

gabrielle said...

what a gorgeous pic of your two small s's