Friday, January 22, 2010

Tiny case

Today my two babies napped together so I had a chance to do a spot of sewing. I had been seriously missing using my machine lately and the time to do some sewing was difficult to find. I managed today though and whipped up a tiny wee pencil case for Sofia's cute new Christmas pencils from Auntie Sarah. It was sitting on her table when she got up from her nap today.

I used a little tutorial from here to get my head around the zipper. Honestly that was the first one I had sewn since I was eleven. Thanks Anna!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crikey.... that was fast!!!! Thanks for the yummy bread and dips for lunch.. so good to catch up... oh and thanks for the t-shirt to cover my obsene (?) hole. See you soon!!!

sarah said...

Hey Stacey, I recognised the way you've put in your zips as having come from the twelve22 blog. I've been reading Anna's blog for a couple of years now, what a coincidence!
What a sweet pencil case for Sofia :)

xx