Today was our Steiner Playgroup day.
Sofia wasn't herself today, and has had a huge nap this afternoon. I am pretty sure her sleep was quite disturbed last night as Sacha woke twice last night.

Last night I started to knit some dishcloths out of some tee shirt yarn I made last month. I have some bright light blue and some bright red to knit into dishcloths. I haven't held knitting needles since I was about eight years old, preferring to sew instead. It is amazing how you never forget that stuff though, and somewhere in the recesses of you mind it sits there stored for the day you some back to retrieve it.
I'll keep you posted. I'm off to light the fire and heat up the pumpkin soup I made earlier for dinner.
“The true aim of education is to awaken real powers of perception and judgment in relation to life and living. For only such awakening can lead to true freedom.” - Rudolf Steiner
No comments:
Post a Comment