Friday, July 16, 2010

What we are up to...

It was a wet day today and perfect for crafting and eating indoors, unlike Thursday when we lunched el fresco on our rug in the sun. Sofia loves miso soup, so we made some of that for our lunch and she asked for some nori to sprinkle on the top too. I love that some of her favourite food are some of the healthiest things a little one could eat. I.e, snow peas, miso, nori, sashimi. She also loves goodie goodie gumdrops ice cream though...



I have a few things on my newly tidied sewing table at present. A couple of baby bibs for a couple of sweet babies born in the last couple of weeks, Lily (5 weeks) and Kai (new cousin, 1 week old today). I also have some linen baby shoes, and a mobile for Sacha to make this week. Having my space organised makes life easier. It has been a long time coming.

We have been a busy little household this last couple of weeks actually. Shawn has also been very busy at work. This is why we treasure those precious weekends!

No comments: