

I thought I better clear up the kitchen yesterday as I have been doing a lot of preserving of the fresh fruit that is so abundant here at the moment. All the jars were sitting around and taking up the precious space on my bench. We have a commercial coffee machine that takes up a huge amount of our bench space and they seemed to be taking up the remaining workspace!
Last weekend we found the giant old pear trees, Shawn bought a bag of plums for $1 at the Farmers market, and I had made some crab apple jelly from the crab apples on our ballerina crab apple tree. I also decided to try Melissa's recipe suggestion for tomato sauce considering we had such a glut from our vines in the past week. They are doing so well.
Last weekend we found the giant old pear trees, Shawn bought a bag of plums for $1 at the Farmers market, and I had made some crab apple jelly from the crab apples on our ballerina crab apple tree. I also decided to try Melissa's recipe suggestion for tomato sauce considering we had such a glut from our vines in the past week. They are doing so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment