I thought I had posted these photos already, but I had actually got busy and forgotten. The chickens girls (Henny) Penny, (Black) Bettie, Olive, and Daisy are now at the point of lay. It will be any day now. I check in the nesting boxes every morning now to see if they have left me a little present.
We let them out of their run and allow them a chance to free range for at least an hour every day, sometimes more if they are lucky and we are at home and spending time in the paddling pool or in the garden. I love to see them free ranging . They have scoffed all my comfrey and are partial to digging at the roots of the tomato plants if we don't keep a good eye on them.
Very cute and low maintenance pets!
We let them out of their run and allow them a chance to free range for at least an hour every day, sometimes more if they are lucky and we are at home and spending time in the paddling pool or in the garden. I love to see them free ranging . They have scoffed all my comfrey and are partial to digging at the roots of the tomato plants if we don't keep a good eye on them.
Very cute and low maintenance pets!


No comments:
Post a Comment