Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January thrifty finds!

This month we have been rather lucky finding some great things at out local op shops. Must be because we have been having a clear out here too and giving our unwanted items to the store as we go in for a browse.

On Monday we found these books.
Sofia adores the nickle nackle tree. We have read it at least five times already! I think it is the lovely flow of verse, the counting and the lovely bright illustrations.
The Olivia book is a hardcover with dust jacket and in perfect condition. We got all the books and a small wooden snack bowl for $3! can you believe that?

This one is really old, but has some cute nursery rhymes. Some I didn't even know. The illustrations were too gorgeous to leave there. I am thinking of making them into wall art and then selling them.

I had also been looking for a small dolls pram for Sofia to help her while she is learning to walk, and beyond. I finally found one locally, that wasn't either broken or super expensive. It is so cute and she adores it. It is mostly used for blocks storage, putting them in and taking them out.



2 comments:

Heart Felt said...

Those prams are so cool! xx

hanna said...

oooh here it is! SO COOL!