
I had this lovely little catalogue from my favourite store which came with my 2009 diary purchase in December last year. I have been looking wistfully through it as I know I would like to buy everything in it if I had the chance. The store is KikkiK and for those of you who want to know where you can shop, well online here, or in Queen Street in Auckland.
Anyway I was looking through the catalogue for the umpteenth time and realised that there was a wee crafting project just waiting to happen within it's pages.
I started playing around with some possibilities and came up with these sweet little tags. Some are just for any occasion and others have a distinctly Christmas feel.
It was a bit of fun, and I admit it felt pretty virtuous re purposing something as simple as a catalogue. Have a look around your place and see if there is anything you could reuse for gift tags...
No comments:
Post a Comment