Thursday, April 30, 2009

A bag for some special animals

Sofia has some lovely animal dominoes which I got a while ago at the Hospice Shop for a mere $2. She absolutely adores them (as do I because they are wooden). They have been living in a box in which I received a past order of Lush. I decided this morning that it was well overdue for replacement. I know she loved the box, but it seems she loves the new bag even more. Especially the ladybug button.

3 comments:

gabrielle said...

cool, I love that mushroom fabric, I have a very small amount left for a special project

Ange said...

We have exactly those dominoes!! Big debate as to whether it's a duck or a goose. And then when Sweeney discovered swans ...
Great bag, great idea.

Heart Felt said...

That is so cute, love the little ladybird button. x