Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Watch those eggs!

This morning I came into the lounge after making some hot cross buns to find this...

Sofia had found my block of fair trade dark Ghanaian chocolate on the table and there happened to be a piece for her just inside the wrapper. Why she decided to 'paint' the wall with it I am not sure though. I grabbed the camera before I said anything. How could you be mad with something as funny and cute as that anyway. Our fault for not putting the chocolate out of reach of little hands!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jones said...

hi,
Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog the other week. That is the cutest photo of your daughter! It would be impossible to be mad with her!

nome said...

Sometimes I wish Naomi would eat the chocolate. At least you could lick it off!!!! :) Wait for the paint. Hope you all had a great easter. Look forward to catching up soon.

Ange said...

yes, what can you do?? Sometimes the Naughty is so lovely, it's hard to know which way to go.
So nice!!