Thursday, April 16, 2009

Down at the beach

Today it was gorgeous weather (albeit a little windy), so Sofia and I took ourselves down to the beach. We took a bucket and spade set. with us and the kite which is fabulous, no sticks to break and it all folds down into a little bag which we can keep under the buggy for just these sorts of day. So many people seemed to get a kick out of it flying. I just had it wrapped around my leg and I was playing in the sand with Sofia. She would look up and smile at it from time to time. But mostly I kept it flying for the enjoyment of others.
Sofia spent a long time looking out at the waves.


Then she did some digging and sandcastle developing.

Then Mama had to hold out her hand for some more treasures.

1 comment:

Heart Felt said...

Looks like you are enjoying the glorious weather! xx