Sunday, May 16, 2010

A whoopsee and introducing you to my new friend

Today I realised that I have been playing my new friend dreadfully out of tune!


I talked my man into getting me this super cute pineapple shaped Makala Soprano Ukelele about three weeks ago. She is so cute and fun to play! (In fact, I challenge anyone to try and play one and not smile. They are fun and addictive.) I used to play the guitar when I was a little girl, but I hadn't played for years. It has been lots of fun trying to get some kids songs to play and get Sofia to sing along with me, but we are working on it.


It is very embarrassing to inform you dear friends that I have been playing my new ukelele dreadfully out of tune for three weeks. I have an auto tuning device that works fabulously as long as you tune the right string to the right chord. Anyway, now I have worked it out do you think Sofia will cease telling her Mama to "stop playing"?

No comments: