So we finally hung up some hooks we have had since Sofia was a baby. They were given to her as a gift. They are terribly girly and cute, but they are fine for now as Sacha doesn't even know that exist.Coats and hats usually reside there for Sofia to find as we head out the door to play in the autumn sunshine. Today I decided her bags should live there too.

I made her a duffel bag for swimming last month. It is fully lined with red parka material and has a great big pocket on the font. 
My Mum made this wee bag for Sofia to take her snack, coat and water to playgroup. I had the material for a very long time just waiting for something special to make it into for Sofia. I found a pattern for a messenger bag and played around with the material until I had the patterns just right. The strap is some ribbon from a baby gift for Sacha that we repurposed. I had intended to sew this myself last time I visited my parents but unfortunately even though there are two extra pair of hands I had a three month old at the time and and it was just too hard to sew. Mum did a great job though, so I am happy!
The other little green patterned bag is what I sewed for Sofia a long time ago for a library bag. It now contains coloured pencils and art paper for when we are on the go.
No comments:
Post a Comment